Organizational Health and Wellness Summit
Theme: “Let’s Talk Solutions”
Conference speakers and interactive sessions will focus on how employers can introduce, evaluate, improve and sustain integrated health, safety and wellness initiatives. The Organizational Health and Wellness Summit will be highly interactive, providing opportunities for participants to find solutions to their biggest occupational health and safety challenges and to learn from other employers’ successes.
Participants at the Summit will:
- Acquire practical insights and tools that will help them to implement successful organizational health and wellness changes in their workplace.
- Gain practical tips on how to build upon and sustain organizational health and wellness improvements.
- Learn about the strategic value of taking a more integrated and holistic perspective to workplace health and safety.
- Have excellent opportunities for shared learning and networking with other Summit participants.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in occupational health and safety, human resources, wellness, and occupational health
- Return-to-work and disability management professionals
- Union representatives
- Members of joint occupational health and safety committees
- Operational managers and supervisors concerned about the health and well-being of their teams
- Consultants and legal and medical professionals practising in the broadly-defined area of organizational health, safety and wellness